Shore St West Medical Centre provides total quality care for your family. General Practice Appointments are available now.
Click here: appointments
The Medical Centre is also home to the following essential services:
Redlands Mole Screening and Skin Cancer Centre
- The vast majority of skin cancers, including melanoma, are caused by over-exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun or artificial sources, such as solariums.
- Queensland has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world and is infamously known as the “Skin Cancer Capital of the world”
Call us on 3821-2988 to make an appointment
Dr Michael Gillman's Mens Health Centre
- Dr Gillman is nationally recognised as an expert in male sexual health issues and works closely with other colleagues in the fields of Urology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Psychiatry and Primary Care.
Please click here to make a request or an appointment with Dr Michael Gillman.
Redlands Travel Health
- Travel of any kind is always exciting and The Redland’s Travel Health Clinic understands that becoming unwell when you are abroad is a very unsettling experience.
- A lot of diseases are preventable with appropriate travel advice and correct vaccinations.
Call us on 3821-7780 to make an appointment with Dr Dorothy Russell